Monday, September 05, 2011

Random Survey & Then Some

Hi there!


Hopefully you are enjoying a beautiful Labor Day filled with relaxation! I've been dinking around in my sketchbook while blasting some Michelle Branch tunes over on Pandora.com. However, I did promise myself that by 10am, I'd start unpacking and organizing our stuff that is in boxes all over the place. I've got 9 minutes of freedom left...


I woke up this morning craving some iced coffee, when I realized I forgot to brew some yesterday. Never fear--I popped out my new French Press that I received at my bridal shower from my friend Krystine and whipped up a fresh glass of cold press.


Not too shabby; complete with heart ice cubes to show my appreciation for the brew.

It was freezing!

Last night I headed over to a friend's house for a girl's night cookout! These girls were in my small group from church this past year and over the course of the summer, we all ended up moving to the same area. It was great to reconnect with them and plan our progressive dinner for this week, along with setting up a Bible study to kick off this Fall.



On another note, we also got the hard files of our engagement pictures! I can't wait to get some of these printed and up on the walls!

Completely Random Survey


Lots of surveys have been popping up in the blog world lately, and you know I can't resist a good survey. Here we go! 


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
Deenie


2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I don't spend time painting my nails--I do it quickly and then touch it up with nail polish removed on Q-tips.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Frogs. I used to live right next to a preserve, meaning lots of animals and water. Every night in the summer, there would be tons of frogs around my front step--I almost always used the garage entrance just to avoid these little guys! I think it's something about the fact that they "jump"....ew!

4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Super Bass // Nikki Minaj. Embarrassing, I know.

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people talk to other people in the room while I'm on the phone with them

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Playing with my jewelry (i.e. ring, necklace, etc.)

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I've got a twin right now, but when our new bed comes on Monday, I'll probably choose the side away from the door.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
I was more of a doll fan. I had a Cabbage Patch doll that my aunt gave me and I loved it so much. Her name was Jenny (the doll, not my aunt...)


9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Triple grande soy latte unless it is September - December, then a pumpkin spice latte


10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Sunscreen application, I guess

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the nozzle

12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
I can lick my nose, and my thumbs and pinkies are double jointed.

13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
Eh, I don't know...?

14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Frick Stick"

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Shorts and a tank usually


16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn’t that hot?
Really matchy-matchy outfits.

Okay, it's 10am! Time to get down to business! Catch ya tomorrow!

What's an embarrassing outfit that you used to wear?
Do you always apply sunscreen?
Ever had cold press?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...