Friday, July 29, 2011

Change of Plans

Hi!

So, long story short, I'm at my parent's house due to some car issues. I drove here late on Wednesday evening and spent the night so that my dad could drop me off at the office before he headed into work since my car is being serviced. The original plan was for me to drive down tonight and hang out for the weekend, but that all changed when my wheel bearing started making a ton of noise. Therefore, I've been here a couple of days earlier than expected.

I'm going to make this post snappy because it's a really early morning (even for me!) and I need to head out soon to wrap up this week at work.

However, I'll be blogging through the weekend--so I will catch you tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful Friday! It's bright and sunny here and that makes it so much easier to get up and moving in the morning.

By the way, I have something special to share with you soon...here's a hint:


What time do you wake up in the morning?
Do you usually blog on the weekends?
What are you planning on doing today? I'm working and then heading to my Aunt's house for a family pizza party. I'm anxious to see Andrea tonight as well! I'm trying to bribe her into picking me up from work tonight so I don't have to wait around for my dad. Wish me luck! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...