Monday, June 20, 2011

Short & Sweet: A Weekend in 3 Takes

Hello! 

Thanks again for all of your wedding/engagement input! Seriously, it has been so helpful to have advice regarding some of these decisions. As our wedding day gets closer, our list of to-dos increases, so you can expect to see more wedding updates in the months to come.


First of all, for those that recommended I start watching Grey's Anatomy--you are BRILLIANT. 
I started this on Saturday evening and am already obsessed! I love the cast and characters along with the medical scene for something new. I'm loving the fact that there are many seasons of it so I won't be running out of episodes anytime soon.


I am also very excited to report that our wedding website is almost complete! We decided to nix the standard website on theknot.com and instead create our own. We chose the domain name last week and will hopefully have a website up and running soon. 


Also, with this cold, rainy weather, I've been a frequent Starbucks visitor. However, is that ever a surprise? 

See you tomorrow for some Tuesday 3's; also, check back later in the week because the wonderful Dana of My Little Celebration will be guest posting! 

Sum up your weekend in 3 words:
Is it cold where you live? 
What are your plans for today?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...