Friday, June 17, 2011

Short & Sweet: A Summer Night in 3 Takes

Good morning!

duckies!



Last night Andy was hanging out with the guys, so I called up my friend Kaaren to hang out since her husband is out of town on business this week. We met up at a lake and were excited to find out that there was a farmer's market taking place around the lake! We walked around and checked out the booths while enjoying the scenery and a perfect summer evening. 

Her little dog, Wally joined us and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her strap him into his "car seat" harness as shown in the photo above. I've never seen such a thing before and thought it was a good idea for keeping dogs in the backseat. However, it didn't work out so well because he somehow escaped and wound up in the front seat. Oops.

We wrapped up the night by grabbing a treat at this cutesy little hole-in-the-wall ice cream shop. I was psyched to find out that they had watermelon sherbet as an option! It was so fruity and refreshing--perfect for a warm evening.

Alright, off to work I go. Have a great day!

8 hours 'till the weekend! 

Do you like dogs? If so, what is your favorite breed?
Favorite sherbet flavor?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...