Thursday, June 16, 2011

Warm Weather Wandering

Hi!


Just to preface my summer, Andy and I go on a lot of walks, so you can expect to see a lot of these recapped on the blog. Don't worry, we don't follow the same route each time. We switch it up by walking around our neighborhoods, around the lake, and once in awhile, a new location.


Last night after work, I headed over to his place for dinner. We started the night out with breakfast for dinner while playing chinese checkers and watching Wheel of Fortune. I then proceeded to consume 3 popsicles over the course of the evening. What can I say? I just love those things.


Afterwards, we headed outside for a stroll around his neighborhood. We both brought our cameras just in case, and about 10 minutes into the walk, I was glad that we did! There were so many neat things to see and capture with our cameras as we walked through neighborhoods and parks.







The setting sun was hitting the flowers and plants in the perfect way--lighting them up without washing them out with its rays.

This plant wanted to escape the garden!


While we were walking down a street of houses, this guy caught our eye. Andy said it was a snapping turtle! We stayed back pretty far but that did not stop us from taking pictures of this turtle crossing the street. He was huge and moved very slowly!

After about an hour, we headed back home for another popsicle while we chose our domain name for our wedding website.

I left Andy a picture on his driveway before I left. 

Off to shower and grab breakfast before heading out the door! Catch you tomorrow!

Favorite board game? 
What is your all-time favorite flower?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...