Saturday, June 11, 2011

Adventures in Summer

I have composed a list of all of the things I'd like to do before Labor Day hits this year. Summer always tends to fly by so quickly, so I am determined to make the most of it.

  • Make and eat at least one s'more
  • Ride a bike
  • Rollerblade around the lake
  • Take a mini road trip (This is already on the calendar with Kaaren!)
  • Check out the St. Paul Farmer's market
  • Go for a boat ride
  • Blueberry picking 
  • Head out for a long run
  • Have a little deck party
  • Go on a picnic
  • Enjoy a root beer float
  • Eat popsicles
  • Spend a day with my cousins
  • Backyard BBQ
I plan on making this a really productive weekend--crossing a bunch of things off of my to-do list that I've let slide during a busy week. Wish me luck! 

Is there anything I'm missing from my list that you recommend?
Favorite summertime treat? 
What's on your to-do list for today?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...