Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Little Guys

Good morning!

Last night I fell asleep at 8:30 and didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning--glorious! I was super tired yesterday and catching up on sleep was exactly what my body needed. Today I plan on getting caught up on somethings; however, I'm having a hard time focusing so I think I'm going to hit the gym, and then head over to Starbucks to work for awhile...I always seem to work better when I switch up my surroundings.

On the agenda for today: 

  • Gym time
  • Prep blog posts
  • Groceries? 
  • Finish up our wedding website
  • Pay bills

A lot of these things carried over from yesterday since I didn't have a chance to accomplish them--hopefully by tonight I can check everything off of my list.

So, awhile ago I was browsing through some blogs, when I came across this page on Kath's blog. I immediately showed Andy, since we have an inside joke between us that involves bears (and a little dog) as well. These little guys often go on adventures and are left in places for the other person to discover.

Enjoy!
Do you have any little friends? haha
Do you like to work at coffee shops?
What are 3 of your grocery staples?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...