Saturday, May 21, 2011

Matchy Matchy

Good morning!

This post contains a random recap of things lately.

Every Tuesday night Andy and I hang out and.we usually to do a couple's Bible study together; however, lately we've been slacking in that department. The other night he picked me up to go out for dinner and then go bike shopping! Purchasing bikes is something that we've been talking about for the past year--especially after a trip to Red Wing last summer for a hike!


Last summer, we walked for what seemed like an eternity and didn't get very far; therefore, we agreed to return to the gorgeous trail if we had bikes. This way, we could see more of the trail and take some pictures too!

Back to bike shopping...

After work, I quickly went home and changed out of my dress and into some shorts and a tee so that I would be more comfortable test-riding bikes. Andy arrived at my place soon after, and when I went out to his car, we were both surprised to discover that we matched!

Way to represent


After hitting up a few different stores, we decided to keep shopping around. We found a few that we like, but nothing that we loved.

All that bike shopping made us hungry so we grabbed some dinner afterwards and then had a special treat that we wanted to try out:

Cold and fruity McDelicious Frozen Strawberry Lemonade

This drink was so good! It is basically a tart lemonade ice with a sweet, strawberry sauce in it. The combination of the two flavors is so refreshing!


You should definitely give them a try! I'm not sure if they're just a summer thing or if they'll be on the menu permanently and I can't wait to have another one soon.


Last night for our date night, we rented Salt and watched it with a large bowl of popcorn between us. We were both really excited for this movie after watching the trailer for it since we love action and suspense movies; however, this one was a disappointment. It felt like it was very slow moving without much action. I also found it slightly confusing at first but eventually caught on as the plot continued to unravel. In the end it was good, but I wouldn't watch it again and I wouldn't recommend it as a must-see movie. Have you seen this movie? If so, what were your thoughts on it?


Last night when I rented this movie from Redbox, I noticed that Tangled was in the movie listings; maybe I'll rent that one for myself tonight to make up for this one...

What's the best movie you've seen recently? 
Do you have a bike? What brand do you recommend?
Saturday plans?



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...