Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday 3's

A trend in the blog world consists of a "Triple Tangent Tuesday," also known as "Two Tangent Tuesday," so here I go with my first one. What you can expect from these posts are 3 random things about myself or about anything, really!

1. 90 percent of the time, my hair is in a ponytail. I went the short hair route for a couple of years and now I'm in the process of growing it out for our upcoming wedding. Also, most days I hit the gym after work, so I don't really bother with cutesy hair in the morning because let's face it, I'd rather sip coffee and surf the web in my pajamas than curl my hair.

Right before Spring Break '08....Let's just say I was more than ready for a vacation at that point.




2. I'm a weather fanatic and check the forecast at LEAST 3 times a day. It is even worse now that I have a Mac with the fancy weather widget on the dashboard. I guess I just really like to plan ahead!


3. When I was younger, I was obsessed with dancing. Name a type of dance class and I have probably taken it or taught it before. After 9 years of dance, I took up long-distance running instead and have never looked back. Once in a great while I miss it, but nothing relieves stress like a good, long run on a nice day.

Dance team photos, age 15. So long, braces! Hello, straight smile.



What are three things about you?



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...