Sunday, April 17, 2011

ABCs

This little ABC survey has been floating around the blog world so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

A. Age: Twenty-three as of a month ago



B. Bed size: Twin until OCTOBER.

C. Chore you hate: Dishes. I love doing laundry though.



D. Dogs: I'd love to own a golden retriever someday. Probably not until I have a house with a yard.

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast!



F. Favorite color: Green



G. Gold or silver: White gold or silver.

H. Height: 5’3”

I. Instruments you play: None, but Kaaren might teach me to play piano!

J. Job title: Print/Interactive Designer

K. Kids: Not for a couple more years

L. Live: Minneapolis

M. Mom’s name: Lisa



N. Nicknames: Lo, Lola, Laur, Deenie

O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet

P. Pet peeve: Loud chewing and procrastination

Q. Quote from a movie: “There's a snake in my boot!"



R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: One younger sister, Andrea. She just got married a few months ago and now I have an awesome brother-in-law, too! :D



T. Time you wake up: 5:45am

U. Underwear: Excuse me?

V. Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower--I used to like it but then we hit some rocky waters and aren't really on good terms right now.

W. What makes you run late: Indecisive on what to wear or my hair not working out...which is why I save myself the headache by wearing it up in a ponytail most days.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest, teeth, head

Y. Yummy food you make: Cereal and milk. Just kidding. I just made teriyaki chicken a couple days ago for our date night.

Z. Zoo – favorite animal: Dolphins and giraffes


Have you done an ABC survey on your blog?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...