Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Mornings

There is just something so great about going to bed Friday night knowing that you are able to wake up to a new day with absolutely NOTHING on your agenda! Of course I was up well before 6am, but hey, the early bird gets the worm, right?

On a side note, please check your calendar...and then take a look at what I woke up to:


Frosty's outcome wasn't too great for April 16th, however, since the sun was shining less than 2 hours later.


How did I spend my morning? Watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days while organizing ALL of my photos into separate categories, thanks to iPhoto.


This will make future projects such as blogging, creating our wedding reception slideshow, and design projects, so much easier.

The remainder of the morning was spent coloring, surfing the web, and eating the breakfast of champions.




I'm off to greet the day--starting with picking up contacts at the eye doctor and squeezing in a strength training workout! Catch you later!

What is your favorite breakfast?
Mine usually consists of cereal during the work week since it is quick, but waffles are my favorite!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...