Friday, November 18, 2011

The Friday Five Returns

Good morning!

In case you missed it yesterday, I posted a recipe for a pumpkin pie smoothie that's got a ton of protein--perfect for a post-workout shake!

Today I present to you another installment of The Friday Five!


What I'm Reading:


Andy and I are trying to get back into the church routine as a weekly event and last Sunday marked the first day. Our pastor challenged us all to get back into the Bible, so Andy and I have committed to reading 3 chapters each day. 

We're starting in Luke since the Christmas season is upon us. I'll admit, it's a little difficult to commit to reading first thing in the morning, but I know that it's helping me to get my day off to a good start!

What I'm Listening To:



Christmas stations on Pandora--need I say anymore? I love the Christmas songs that Michael Buble has rerecorded--such a fun twist on the classics!

What I'm Watching:


Andy and I have gotten into the habit of watching Wheel of Fortune on most nights that we're home together--it's fun to play along and see if we can beat the contestants. 

What I'm Eating:


Yesterday's lunch consisted of a whole-wheat panini stuffed with spinach, turkey, tomatoes, cheese, and avocado. It was paired with asian salad on the side and a popsicle may have followed. Check out this post for how I make my panini's.

What I'm Pinning:


I haven't had much time for Pinterest lately, but you'd better believe I've been scoping it out for Christmas ideas and inspiration. How cute are these?!

Have a great Friday! 

Weekend plans? I'm laying low tonight--probably a workout and then some Netflix. However, on Sunday, I'm headed over to my sister's house to make homemade Chex mix! I can hardly wait--this is something we only make once a year!

What's your favorite station on Pandora?

Are there any game shows that you enjoy playing along with?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...