Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Wee Hours

Hello, friends.



I'm not sure whether to say good evening or good morning...for some reason I've been up since 3:10am...ahh. So, rather than continue to toss and turn, I'm reading blogs in bed.

At 4:43 on a Saturday morning. Awesome.

Today's agenda includes a bridal shower at my mother-in-law's house, flower shopping with my mom, and hopefully getting some much-needed groceries. You may view the recap of my first bridal shower by clicking here. The temp is only going to be 65* today, so I'm trying to decide if it is too cold for a dress. Are pants too casual for a bridal shower?


Speaking of cold weather, I recently packed up my summer clothes and put them up on one of the high shelves in the closet to save them for next year. Somewhat bittersweet that summer is over, but at now there are new things to look forward to on the wardrobe front: sweaters, scarves, and boots!


Alright, off to go make one of these before heading back to sleep--I'm starving!



And then some of this after I wake up! I found this coffee creamer not too long and and it is delicious--vanilla-y with a hint of coconut. Perfect for that morning cup of joe!

Are pants too casual for a bridal shower? Any outfit ideas?
What are you having for breakfast this morning?
What time do you wake up on weekends?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...