Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday 3's

Hello bloggers!

I'm so excited to report that my friend Krystine was offered the position at the office where I work! She's starting out as a production artist with some copywriting mixed in for good measure! She just started this week and I'm so excited to have her as a coworker! This means I won't have to spend my lunch breaks alone at my desk anymore.

Here come the Tuesday 3's!


1. 90% of the time, I write in all caps. This is something I've done since my senior year of highschool and I only started doing it because a girl at the gym that I worked at did it and I thought it looked really neat, so I practiced writing like her before developing a similar style all my own.


2. A lot of the music on my iPod is actually pretty embarrassing but that doesn't stop me from blasting it during a workout. Some of my favorite artists that I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I turn up the volume when their songs come on include:

  • Miley Cyrus
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Kesha
  • Katy Perry
  • A-Teens
  • Backstreet Boys
  • Jump5
  • ZOEgirl
  • Plus One
  • Aqua Aquarium


3. Fall is my all-time favorite season. I love everything about it: the bold colors, changing leaves, pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, pumpkin-flavored everything, Thanksgiving, apple orchards, long walks while wearing gloves, hoodies + jeans, cute jackets, scarves, anticipation of the holidays, crisp air, soup for dinner, and carving pumpkins with Andy. Sure, summer is great and all, but Minnesota is hot, sticky, and muggy. You step outside and can hardly breathe. Definitely not my cup of tea...luckily September is right around the corner!

Alright, off to pre-marital counseling we go! Have a great night!

Do you anticipate Fall?
What embarrassing music do you enjoy?
Does your handwriting stay the same all the time or do you switch things up?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...