Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catching Up on Life Lately

Hello all!

Breakfast on the go

Things have been crazy lately! All of the sudden, I've been slammed with a bunch of deadlines for work and have been pulling a few really long days in order to get things done. Hopefully those days will be over soon as things go off to print!

Designing @ Starbucks for a change of pace

However, one of the perks of busy days is that my boss has agreed to let me work from home when things get crazy. It's so nice to switch things up with a different environment and be able to listen to music while I work. (Our office doesn't allow headphones...)


In case you've been crazy busy as well and missed my guest post, you may check out my crafty little tutorial over on Laura's blog.

Tuesday night, after another of our pre-marital counseling sessions with our awesome pastor, Andy introduced me to a new restaurant called Tavern on France. He had been there a few weeks ago with some friends and knew I would love it too! 


They had a bunch of notepads on each table that allowed you to "check off" and build your own meal. Build your own salad?! Sign me up. Andy went with the build your own pizza route and I may or may not have snuck of a few squares of it. So delicious! We will definitely be going back there in the future.


Also, this past weekend my sister came up for the day and we went shopping for bridesmaid dresses. She only had to try on 3 dresses before we found the perfect one. It's a simple, classy tea-length black dress with straps. We decided to go the tea-length route rather than knee length since the majority of my bridesmaids are quite tall!


Other than that, I've just been trying to stay cool in the middle of this heat wave! Hope you guys are, too! 

What have you been up to lately? I'm behind in the blog world! 
Top 3 favorite salad toppings?
Do you eat in your car? If so, what are you common meals on the go?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...