Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wedding Wrap Up

Good morning!

Yesterday we had the privilege of attending my Andy's brother's wedding. We had been anticipating this wedding for quite awhile since Tory and Casey are absolutely perfect for each other. Casey actually lives across the street from me, too!


Casey wanted to have her wedding at her parent's house--in their yard. When she told me this, I immediately thought of Father of the Bride and was anxious to attend a home wedding for the first time! When I arrived, I was thrilled! Sure, a church is great to get married in--but getting married on your parent's front porch just seems so much more intimate.


The little flower girl was so adorable! 

Andy was the best man so I hung out with his hilarious aunt and uncle for most of the evening. I met them last summer and it was so much fun catching up with them again. They came all the way from Iowa and plan on coming again for our wedding this Fall.


The mothers lighting the candles. My Mother-In-Law is on the right. I refer to Andy's family as my in-laws even though it is not official yet--it's just easier that way.

I loved this shot of Tory



Lighting the unity candle


Me and my hot date


During the dance, we snuck away to decorate the getaway car! 

Filling the backseat with balloons!

The finished product


It was such a fun night and we were so happy to be part of their special day! 

Now I'm off to find some cute sandals for our engagement pictures tonight! Hopefully grabbing some groceries as well since my fridge is pretty empty. 

I think I'll skip the gym today because woke up pretty sore this morning--not sure if it was from my workout yesterday or from walking around in high heels all day...

Have a great Sunday! 

Favorite part of weddings? 
Tell me about your favorite pair of shoes.
What day do you usually do your grocery shopping?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...