Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Good morning!


So, I know I'm a little late to jump on the oats in a jar movement but oh my goodness, if you have not tried it yet--you are missing out. Simply prepare a batch of oatmeal and then while it is still warm, transfer it into a near-empty peanut butter jar. However, it is important to make sure you only use a glass jar as a plastic one will melt and leave all kinds of chemical residues in your breakfast...

It is so delicious because the warm oatmeal makes the peanut butter all melty and gooey. Ahh..so good!


I took yesterday off from blogging for a few reasons with the main one being that it was a really long week and my boss is getting ready to go on vacation which means I'll be covering my role as designer and her role as project manager. Not to mention that we have a few big deadlines regarding some marketing books going off to the printer....yikes.

Get ready, because I'm currently working on a behind the scenes post at what my job looks like on a regular day.

Wedding Weekend Begins
Last night was Andy's brother's rehearsal dinner. Andy is the best man, and since I'll just be a guest at the wedding, I decided to skip the rehearsal and hit up the gym for a quick cardio interval workout mixed in with some strength training. After the gym and getting all gussied up, Andy swung by to pick me up for the dinner portion of the evening.

The card I chose for the couple

It was around 8:30pm by the time we arrived and we were starving! We sat with Jen and Nate--Andy's sister and brother-in-law and it was fun to catch up with them over dinner. The best part of the evening was when they brought out a make your own sundae bar. Ice cream + toppings?! Score! It was fun to take part in a night of celebration before their big day today.

Wedding gift! 

Speaking of which, I'm off for a run outside before heading to the ceremony at the bride's parent's house! My dad signed me up for a 10k race next month so I'm trying to get back into my running groove after taking some time off. Catch you later.

Have you ever attended a backyard wedding?
What does your job description include?
What time do you usually eat dinner?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...