Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Tuesday 3's

Hello! 

Time for some Tuesday 3's:


1. I do not like bugs. Not little ones, not cute ones, not large ones, not ones that fly. Not one bit. I also do not like frogs, but we will save that story for another day.


2. As the temps rise, so does my fruit intake. There is just something about the hot weather that makes me crave fruit like there is no tomorrow. I'm assuming it has something to do with the high-water content of produce and the fact that it is very abundant in the warmer months. Either way, it is delicious!



3. Andy and I love going for walks around MN's many lakes. We hit up the lake usually at least once every other week in the summer. Sometimes we walk, sometimes we run, while other times we bring our cameras. This is something that we have done together since before we started dating and we still love it just as much.

Where is your favorite place to spend summer days? 
What do you like to eat when it is hot outside?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...