Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday 3's

Good morning!

Thank you so much for all of your feedback yesterday regarding blog content preferences--I will be working on adding these into my blog rotation in the near future.

Also, a few of you were asking how long my veggies in my "veggie bucket" last. If bought fresh from the store, they typically last anywhere from 5-7 days (carrots usually last the longest). On the final days of freshness, or if I can't eat them all and need to drag them out a couple more days, I'll fill the bucket with cool (not cold) water and place it back in the fridge. That usually brings the limp celery and thirsty carrots back to life. Good as new!

As promised, here are my Tuesday 3's!


1. Ever since I was young, I've always loved reading and libraries. In fact, I stopped by my local library last night and I'll tell you more about that in my next post. I love grabbing a huge stack of magazines or books and plopping down in a big, comfy chair for a few hours. I also really enjoy doing this at Barnes & Noble, too. The perk with B&N is that they have a coffee shop inside; however, our new library just added a Dunn Bros. Coffee shop inside, so now the debate of favorites is up in the air.


2. I love bananas and go through approximately 2 "bunches" of them each week. I add them in my cereal, eat them plain or with peanut butter, and toss them into my smoothies. I freeze them if they turn ripe too quickly and it makes my smoothies extra creamy!


Whenever we go grocery shopping together, I always beg Andy to let us get these mini bananas but he always says no. Aren't they so cute?! One day I'll convince him otherwise...just you wait! We usually try to plan our grocery shopping adventures around "sample day" so that we can taste-test all kinds of things while we shop.

 

 3. I'm sure this goes for most people but my boss and I were just chatting last week about how it is so much easier to get up and ready in the mornings when it is nice outside. When it is overcast or rainy, I find myself just wanting to stay in bed and watch Netflix all day. Anyone else?!


What's the best book you've read recently? 
Favorite fruit?
Any "sample day" fans?



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...