Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tuesday 3's

Hello! I hope you're having a great Tuesday! Here's the lowdown for my Tuesday 3's!

The sun is shining and I am a happy camper. I'm so excited for a wedding-planning date tonight with Andy--I might do a recap post of it later this week, so be sure to check back.

1. While in college, my friend Mikayla and I once had a picnic at 8pm in the design lab at school. If my professor ever found out about this, he'd probably have a heart attack, because he'd always get really nervous whenever I'd bring my coffee tumbler to his early morning classes since food/drink wasn't technically allowed around the computers. Breakfast for dinner, anyone?



2. Growing up, I was always a bookworm. I loved reading and would often check out the maximum number of books that my library would allow and then read them all before returning them to check out more. I still love reading to this day, with some of my favorite books being thrillers, advertising/design books, and Christian non-fiction by authors such as Max Lucado.



3. I really don't like swallowing pills--especially large ones. In fact, I dislike it so much, that I put a womens' multivitamin in my jeans pocket most days right before I leave for work--telling myself that I'll take it as soon as I get to the office. Well, that rarely happens, and by the end of the week, I often have quite the collection of pills in my pants pocket.



3 random things about you...Go!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...