Saturday, April 30, 2011

Survey Says: Saturday

Hi there! I ended up revamping some of my blog pages...be sure to check out my photography page and my favorites page as I added some new content and jazzed them up a bit.


And now, I present you with this survey, because I live for these things (and this was more fun than emptying the dishwasher).


1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to.


My friend Allie the night before she left for an internship in Hawaii last year
  • Seeing my friend Allie in May since she is currently working in Florida
  • Sister shopping date next month
  • Getting Married in October
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Be a mom and a freelance designer with the majority of my work being illustration.


3. You have $200. You have to spend it on yourself, you can't donate it, and it can't be something you actually need. What will it be?
Jeans, summer clothes, new running shoes, Garmin Forerunner




4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
A good run, coffee, a nap, gym time




5. What is your bedtime routine?
jammies, pack lunch, eat a snack, check email, brush teeth, wash face, take out contacts, set alarm, turn on fan, turn off light, close eyes




6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
School; post about this coming soon...


7. What kind of books do you read?
I'm a huge bookworm and I like variety in what I read. Some recent reads include:





8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Wife, mom, freelance designer


9. What’s your fear?
The dark...23 years old and I sleep with a nightlight


10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for a million dollars?
I already eat pretty healthy...except for my candy obsession.




11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Shower--except today I sorta skipped that minor detail, oops.


12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
Nothing is coming to mind...




13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
"Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl!"


14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
Sunshine please!


15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven


16. What are the things you enjoy most about blogging?
  • Creative outlet to express myself
  • It's like an online scrapbook--you can look back at what you've done
  • Interacting with other bloggers


17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
Sweet...unless it is popcorn


18. What items are in your purse right now?
Well, let's just take a look...shall we?


My green purse from Tarjay Boutique

I don't like to mess around looking for things in my purse when I'm in a hurry, so everything is categorized into a bag: essentials, mini bag of gym things, wallet, camera

The essentials

Things that I take to the gym--not including my Camelbak and gym membership card

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Either or!

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
Make it or Break it....it's meant for 17 year old girls but I still love it and may or may not have watched an entire season in one weekend last month...




I'm off to eat some dinner on the deck--catch you tomorrow!




What do you keep in your purse? Do you like filling out random surveys?




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...