Friday, November 04, 2011

Confessions to End the Week

Hello friends!

To end the week, I've got a confessions post for you! You many check out past confessions here and here.

I almost always renew my library books, mainly because I'm too lazy to return them.

I am not a fan of big jewelry--it makes me feel awkward and self-conscious.


There is no such thing as too strong of coffee. Too weak, on the other hand...


Ever since I was young, I never eat the ends of things. This includes but is not limited to: bananas, hot dogs, sausage, pickles, etc.

There is one exception to the above confession, because I eat the end of the ice cream drumstick first.


Sometimes I check my phone many times in a row and still don't know what time it is


I can't tell you how many times I've told myself not to paint my nails 5 minutes before I leave for work in the morning, yet I still keep doing it. ...and regretting it.

Right now I am craving a sugar cookie with white frosting and lots of red hots like nobody's business. And yes, it is 6:43am.

If a book doesn't interest me within the first 3 chapters, I don't finish it.


Being a designer, I definitely judge books by their covers. I am probably missing out on a lot of quality reading.


I set boundaries for myself for way too many things. For example, I only have 14 minutes of computer time left before I need to go and dry my hair.

Being an introvert, large groups freak me out.


Honestly, I really don't like carrying a purse for many reasons:
1. it's heavy
2. it's annoying because you can't just leave it sitting on the table when you go somewhere
3. somehow things always get lost inside of it

That being said, I also enjoy having a purse for many reasons:
1. I can fit my life in there
2. I can stash things that are handed to me rather than carrying them for the rest of the evening
3. I can fit my life in there...

When given the choice to drive or ride, 99 percent of the time I choose ride. Driving with other people in the car makes me nervous.

Alright, off to dry my hair! I'm going to work on the blog a bit this weekend, so next week should hold more updates. I'm still trying to adjust back into a routine, so hang with me!

Can you relate to any of the things I mentioned above?
Do you like carrying a purse? 
Coffee: strong or weak?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...