Sunday, September 11, 2011

Minnesota Has 4 Seasons (Random Photo Dump)


Minnesota Has 4 Seasons: Almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction. I'm so glad I moved right as the construction started by my old place! Nothing like having it take 25 minutes from your exit to your house in stop and go traffic. Now it is smooth sailing!

Here's some random photos that have been hanging out on my camera for way too long. Random, yes.

 
 
 
 



My favorite coffee ever

My mother-in-law makes the BEST pumpkin bread! This mini loaf lasted about 1 day in my house!

Perfect when spread with some honey butter!


These cookies kinda taste like fortune cookies--that vanilla-y crunchy cookie. Mmm



Trying to decide what to make for our progressive dinner last Friday

 Peanut butter cookies thanks to Mrs. Crocker!

Don't feel like taking a shower? Just curl your hair--no one will notice. 

Sunday
Alright, I am off to Starbucks to see one of my best friends, Allie, who just moved back from Florida! I haven't seen her since May! We are looking forward to catching up over some pumpkin spice lattes. After that, I'll be heading down to my cousins' house for the day--it'll be fun to spend the day with them!

Toodle-loo!

Where were you when you heard about the September 11th news? 
Do you have a lot of road construction in your area?
How many cousins do you have? I only have 2!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...