Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Stolen Survey

Good morning!

I was reading Colleen of the Lunchbox Diaries' blog the other day when I came across a survey I hadn't seen before. The questions sounded like fun so I snagged it from her page and proceeded to fill it out for your Thursday enjoyment. Except for the fact that it is really Wednesday night as I'm prepping this post while eating almond butter off of a fork.

What is your favorite cartoon character?
If you know me offline, you'll know this answer without hesitation. To infinity and beyond!



With Cinderella swooping in as a close second!


My big little sister

Multivitamin or a bowl of deliciousness--take your pick.

What is your favorite thing to photograph?
Food and people. Sometimes together, but usually separate.


What is your favorite thing to cook?
Cereal + milk. Sometimes if I'm feeling extra fancy, I'll toss in a banana.

What is your favorite way to exercise?
Rollerblading while blasting my iPod.

What is your favorite movie?
No Reservations because Catherine Zeta Jones' character reminds me a lot of myself.


What is your favorite article of clothing?
Dresses in the summer!

What is your favorite flower?
Daisies and hydrangeas


What is your favorite breakfast?
It's rare that I'll meet a breakfast I don't like. Well okay, I don't like bacon and sausage. However, everything else...sign me up!

What is your favorite book(s)?
Anything by Mary Higgins Clark--her books are like Lifetime movies in paper form.

Pick a few of these and answer them below! 
Also--do we have any answers in common?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...