Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday 3's

Yesterday morning I was greeted with a huge thunderstorm and it definitely started my day off on a happy note...I love thunderstorms as long as they stay pretty calm.



Anywho...I had a lovely night catching up over coffee with miss Kaaren! Things have been kind of hectic with holidays and things, so it was great to see her again! We usually meet every other week for a book study....more on that another day!

Are you ready for some Tuesday 3's?

1. I have a slight obsession with Clif Kid Z-Bars and usually enjoy at least one of them each day! My favorite flavor is honey graham--it's so delicious! These are really meant for kids, but they are the perfect size snack before bed or for instant fuel before a workout. Anyone else a fan?

Trick or treat!

2. Often times, I'm a little OCD... I have a hard time relaxing if the rest of my apartment is not neat and tidy. I think I get it from my mom, whom we used to call "Danny Tanner." What can I say? I like things organized in a visually-pleasing manner. 


3. Sometimes I do quirky things like put stickers inside my car. This little fuzzy guy lives on the center dash of my car to keep me company during my commute to work. I used to have a Nemo sticker but he mysteriously disappeared one day. 



Well, there you have it! Have a great Tuesday! 


What's something quirky that you do?




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...