Thursday, May 26, 2011

Put Your Feet Up

What do I do when I've been instructed to take it easy due to a recent injury when I'd really rather be outside soaking up the sun?

Well, since I have trouble "relaxing" (aka sitting still), I knew I'd be able to rest if I provided myself with some quality entertainment from my local library:



Instead of working out, I've been plopped on my couch, reading cooking and health/fitness magazines and watching 7th Heaven reruns--all while making a grocery list to conquer as soon as I can walk normally.


Plus, once I sit down on the couch, getting up is a difficult task, so I tend to stay put most nights until I absolutely have to get up.
I've also been icing my knees to promote a speedy recovery so that I can go rollerblading! Not too soon though...don't worry! My dad just fixed my rollerblades and they are currently sitting by my front door taunting me.


Having your fiance wash your hair in the kitchen sink since your hands are all bandaged up? Cute.

Attempting to wash your own hair in the kitchen sink? Challenging.


I'm slowly getting better each day--the wounds on my hands are almost closed but my knee still looks disgusting. It's funny how you never realize how nice it is to have full mobility until you get an injury.

Pre-Marital Counseling



On a happier front, Andy and I went to our 2nd pre-marital counseling session and took the marriage evaluation aka "The Wedding ACT." It was basically a questionnaire to find out our background and see what kind of things might arise during our marriage and whatnot. I'm anxious to find out the results at the end of the month!

That's all I've got for today--time to go wash my hair in the sink...

What are your favorite magazines? 
Are you a fan of rollerblading?
Any 7th Heaven fanatics?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...